Pages

Monday 21 December 2009

VIKTORIA

 I know many of you probably already know who Viktoria Modesta is. She's a famous, stunning model, well known for the fact she is an amputee.

I just love her, her style and her eyebrows. Check her out on myspace, and here's a few of my fave Viktoria Make-Up Pics.

http://www.myspace.com/_viktoria_



Quirky and Pretty, the plain make-up means the lashes make just enough statement without overpowering.
















Dramatic, and works amazingly in B&W.
















Plain but oh-so-PRETTY! Her eyebrows and the simple liner, excellent conouring and it just works!














Super hot and glam. I love the red lips and ott blush.















Finally a simple, pretty look made more glam with big, black lashes.















Someone lend me this girls face!

No comments:

Post a Comment